Monday, May 27, 2013

Sophomore Recap


What if I told you that I forgot that I had a blog?  Because I did.... oops! It's hard to keep up with a blog during the school year with everything else going on, but I do enjoy writing in the summers.  So let's start off this summer with a quick recap of my sophomore year of college.  This year came with a lot of changes and growing pains to cope through, but I'd say that I have come out better because of it.  New friends were made, past friendships grown, and new relationships discovered.  By God's grace we made it through.  Overall, I'd count this year as a success!


Fall semester started off strong...
My Unit! So many great girls who I was blessed to grow friendships with
We became regulars at Brookhaven Wesleyan Church!
North Hall was officially renamed to Beckett Hall after IWU alumna Cheryl Beckett
We enjoyed the beautiful weather
Our friend group expanded a little...
The girls spent Fall Break at Liv's cottage in Michigan
and we finished fall semester strong and still looking good

Spring Semester dawned cold and snowy...
Rebash was counted as my all-school birthday party
Aren't my friends beautiful?
We baked..... a lot!
Liv and Nicole joined my family on Spring Break in Sanibel, FL
We all had a blast staying at school for Easter break
We finished up the year dining like elegant ladies at Aunt Sue's Tea Room
And just when we thought school was done for the year.... May Term!!
We drove around in Patrick's convertible
We grilled out
We enjoyed the sunshine... #Stay4May
We spent many hours driving
We found all the Garfields in Grant County
We spent a weekend at Leah's and went to the zoo!
May Term concluded with a trip to visit Lexi and go to Chicago!
I made so many memories this year and I am blessed with the best friends anyone could have.  Here's to SUMMER and another great year to come :)

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment