Well hello there!
Let me start off by thanking my friend, Cassy, for making me this blog, coming up with the title, and writing my first post. I'd also like to thank Liv for being my inspiration to write a blog. These two ladies are two of the best friends I could ask for. I am so blessed to have them in my life.
(annddd here they are!)
I have decided I need a catch phrase to end my blogs with, but I can't think of one :( Have a suggestion? COMMENT!
So it's nearly April and the school year is drawing to a close. This is the time of year where end of the semester projects, papers, and tests start coming up- not to mention *dun dun dun* Finals. Right now I should be studying for the ever dreaded Kings Test in Old Testament, but- being the procrastinator that I am- I decided to take this time to write to you instead. I just want to encourage you to hang in there in this final stretch before summer and keep up the hard work. Summer will be here before you know it!
So it's nearly April and the school year is drawing to a close. This is the time of year where end of the semester projects, papers, and tests start coming up- not to mention *dun dun dun* Finals. Right now I should be studying for the ever dreaded Kings Test in Old Testament, but- being the procrastinator that I am- I decided to take this time to write to you instead. I just want to encourage you to hang in there in this final stretch before summer and keep up the hard work. Summer will be here before you know it!
Katie

BLOG MORE BLOG MORE!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUR BLOG
BLOG MORE BLOG MORE!!!!! Oh and I just wanted to point out that everyone else has blogged on your blog just as much as you have.... this is a problem
ReplyDeleteLook who's talking, Miss I just started my blog yesterday
Delete